Anger ManagementMarty Buchaus April 18, 2022 [personalpolitics] #blog #snuffstuff #woke #liberal
I'm not sure if anyone is even reading this blog. It doesn't really matter if no one does. I get my frustration and the concepts in my head out on (screen/paper). I struggle to keep from verbally berating every liberal ( grumble grumble ##@%# ) I meet, especially on reddit. So I've actually started to look for like minded people that, also, stress about not physically injuring the (can't fix stupid) crowd, I'm talking to you Brandon (the quicker fucker upper) Best economic growth in 40 years MY ASS!
This is what I'm talking about. So I found this New York Post article on how to Fight back against woke culture. by Bari Weiss
Side note check out her Resignation Letter from the NY Times.
She had some great suggestion on how to keep perspective and ones cool in these times of social insanity.
1. Remind yourself, right now, of the following truth: You are free.
2. Be honest.
3. Stick to your principles.
4. Set an example for your kids and your community.
5. If you don’t like it, leave it.
6. Become more self-reliant.
7. Worship God more than Yale.
8. Make like-minded friends.
9. Trust your own eyes and ears. ( I had to keep this one here it's So Important !)
Rely on firsthand information from people you trust rather than on media spin. When you hear someone making generalizations about a group of people, imagine they are talking about you and react accordingly. If people insist on spouting back headlines and talking points, make them prove it, in their own words.
10. Use your capital to build original, interesting and generative things right now. This minute.
Read her Article for the full details, I just wanted to share POSITIVE things. If you don't know me, I can go negative and into a rant at the drop of a word or "EASY BUTTON" as my wife likes to call them. So to combat that I am reading more things like this and attempting to not be so pissed off "all the time".